THREAD TECHNOLOGY FOR PLASTICS
KentNut thread technology range goes well beyond thread inserts for metals. We also offer a corresponding range of products for plastics components which are being developed for increasing uses.
- Ultrasonic/Heat staking threaded inserts series
- Press-in threaded inserts series
- Self-tapping inserts series
- Molded-in threaded inserts series
THREAD TECHNOLOGY FOR SHEET METALS
KentNut sheet metal fasteners provide deep tapped female thread or studs to be used in conjunction with thin sheet metallic materials. They are permanently attached to the parent material allowing the associated bolt to be removed in service without risk of the fastener becoming dialoged.
- Nuts for sheet metal
- Studs and pins for sheet metal
- Standoffs for sheet metal
- Captive penal screw for sheet metal
- Sheet-to-Sheet Attachment
- Fasteners for mounting into PCB
- Cable tie-mounts and hooks for sheet metal
THREAD TECHNOLOGY FOR WOOD
Self-tapping thread inserts are used throughout the whole of the metal and plastic processing. Wire thread inserts are thread reinforcement and repair. Keylocking threaded inserts are easy to install and easy to remove.
- Self-tapping threaded inserts
- Wire thread inserts
- Keylocking threaded inserts
- Solid threaded inserts for metal